- Master of Architectural History
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Urban + Environmental Planning
- Doctorate in Philosophy in the Constructed Environment
- Doctorate in Philosophy in Art + Architectural History
- Graduate Certificates in Historic Preservation, Real Estate Design and Development and Urban Design
Design Discovery Youth Summer Program
Design Discovery is a 6-day summer program hosted by the UVA School of Architecture that invites high school students of all backgrounds to unlock their creativity through design thinking. Each session will demystify design and introduce it as an empowering way of seeing and working in the world.
Study Abroad Programs
The study and practice of architecture, design, planning, history and landscape architecture spans local to global scales and contexts. UVA School of Architecture believes that the future of its students will take them to all corners of the world, and therefore places values on providing varied and impactful international experiences for our students. These study abroad opportunities provide exposure to students in the areas of architecture, architectural history, urban and environmental planning, urban design, landscape architecture, and other design-related disciplines.